If you’ve noticed that your skin is looking a bit tired and dull, you suffer from acne (still) or that fine lines and wrinkles are creeping in at an alarming rate, you’ve probably researched a variety of ways to combat those issues. A skin care regimen that includes the latest ingredients, regular facials or chemical peels are just a few ways to help reduce those signs of aging, but who has time for a trial and error process to see what method works best? At Terrasse Aesthetic Surgery, we offer several treatments to revitalize your skin, including the latest in skin care technology – the Hydrafacial MD.
The Hydrafacial MD is designed to provide beautiful results without discomfort, downtime or side effects. You simply sit back and enjoy a relaxing facial massage while the Hydrafacial MD process refreshes and rejuvenates your skin.
How Does the Hydrafacial MD Work?
The Hydrafacial MD utilizes a three-step process that employs one handheld device with interchangeable tips used to reveal beautiful, healthy skin. The tip of the device is different for each step, each one a patented spiral tip equipped with “vortex technology” a force that not only extracts and cleanses, but administers hydrating and protecting serums.
- Cleanse & Peel – The first step of the Hydrafacial MD gently cleans and exfoliates the stratum corneum – this is the top layer of your skin, and is a protective layer made up of dead skin cells. Using Hydrafacial MD’s patented “vortex cleansing,” the gentle “hydradermabrasion” process removes dead skin cells and other impurities, revealing a complexion that is instantly brighter and ready to absorb healing serums and nutrients. Your skin is now prepped for the next step – a light acid peel used to penetrate deeper into your skin. The Hydrafacial MD device is moved across your skin, evenly applying salicylic and glycolic acids. These acids are gentle exfoliators, which penetrate deeper into your skin to help open pores, loosen debris and expose new, healthy tissue. During the process, you may feel a slight tingling sensation, as the acids work their magic.
- Extract & Hydrate – The next step of your Hydrafacial MD involves extraction. If you’ve ever gotten a facial before, you’re familiar with traditional extractions – they can sometimes be painful and leave you with redness and inflammation. Not so with the Hydrafacial MD. Our vortex extraction process utilizes gentle vacuum suction to remove blackheads, dirt and other impurities from deep in your pores. At the same time, the device is saturating your skin with hydrating moisturizers, which will have the chance to absorb and work deep beneath the surface.
- Fuse & Protect – For the final step in your Hydrafacial MD, your skin is nourished and protected with a serum that contains antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, amino acids and peptides. Because the previous steps have left a fresh, blank canvas after exfoliation and extraction, your skin allows the serum to penetrate deeper into your pores, more so than a typical topical application. The serum delivers vital nutrients and hydration, improving the overall health and appearance of your complexion. During this step, the serum can be customized, adding a “boost” that is tailored to address your specific skin type and focus on your desired results.
What Does the Hydrafacial MD Treat?
The Hydrafacial MD, unlike other facial procedures, can be used on all skin types and tones and on men and women of all ages. It is simultaneously soothing while still being incredibly effective for treating a wide variety of skin issues, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven or dull skin tone
- Age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Firmness and elasticity
- Rough skin texture
- Acne-prone, oily skin
- Large pores
Some patients even ask to have the areas under their eyes treated (by lessening the suction, the device can carefully extract milia around the eyes or clear out congested undereye bags), as well as their lips, for a natural softening and plumping effect.
Schedule a ConsultationSchedule Now
If you choose to customize your treatment with a “booster,” some of the choices include:
- Brightalive Boost – Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation, while brightening your skin to a gorgeous glow.
- Growth Factor Boost – Restores the health and vitality of your skin while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermabuilder Boost – A patented blend of peptides helps recharge tired skin and diminish signs of aging.
- Britenol Boost – Reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun damage, leaving you with a smoother, more even complexion.
Again, since there is no downtime or recovery after a Hydrafacial MD, you can return to your regular activities immediately following your session. You may apply makeup if you so choose, or let your glowing skin shine through naturally.
Keeping Your Skin Glowing
You will see immediate results after your first Hydrafacial MD treatment – smoother texture, more even tone, the diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and clearer, less acne-prone skin. All of this is achieved in just thirty minutes, and the entire process will leave you feeling relaxed – with the added bonus of radiant, glowing skin. The Hydrafacial MD is perfect for getting glowing skin before a special event, or to use regularly as a tool to keep your skin beautiful. If you choose to, you may undergo a Hydrafacial MD treatment every four to six weeks in order to maintain a healthy, more youthful appearance. Regular Hydrafacial MD treatments work to improve the overall health of your skin, not only lessening breakouts by keeping pores clean and free of congestion, but cumulative use can keep skin looking smoother and younger. Because the treatments get rid of dull, dead cells, and nourish fresh, new skin with revitalizing serums, you maintain your youthful appearance for longer and enjoy reduced signs of aging.
If you are searching for a way to refresh your appearance without discomfort or downtime, it’s time to explore the benefits of a Hydrafacial MD. Call Terrasse Aesthetic Surgery today at 847-234-2400 to schedule a consultation and see what a Hydrafacial MD can do for you.